Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome!

Trying to prepare dinner 5-7 nights per week can be daunting! Looking last minute in the pantry, then fridge, then freezer, can be discouraging if there is no plan! I have learned this the hard way and probably have spent too much money on ordering out for pizza! Making a monthly menu plan, along with grocery lists, have helped me immensely the last two months, so I thought I'd pass on some of what I've done! Hopefully it will be helpful to another busy mom who feels like dinnertime is a race to get something on the table! Please contribute to my idea by leaving comments! BON APPETIT!!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love this blog! I am into organizing shopping lists, dinner menus, etc. right now. I agree - you save so much money when menus are planned and you can use leftovers in other dishes (i.e. cooked chicken). I will check back often as I am always seeking new recipes. Thank you for sharing.

Brittney said...

p.s. You should check out Jen Y's dinner time website. I've tried a number of her recipes and they are tastey. If you want to try one of hers that makes excellent leftovers, try her three bean hearty soup. It makes quite a bit and I freeze any leftovers for a later meal and it works (and tastes) great!!