Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My current menu list

MENU list as of today....I picked all these out of random cookbooks that I have, or just no-brainers.. I copy down the ingredients from the recipe onto my grocery list and keep this menu list so I can browse and pick what I or the family feels like eating. I got everything for these dinners and also just some basics for about 200 dollars.. Which isn't bad for a monthly grocery budget of around 400 or so...also if you can space them out 1-2 days and enjoy the leftovers it will save you having to cook every single night. I like to get quick dinner items such as frozen pizzas, potpies, soups with the infamous grilled cheese, etc for busy days or nights that Nate is at work.. But at least you are cooking a good homemade meal at least everyother day or so...

Crock Pot Pork Chops served with rice and a veggie

Chicken Enchilada's w/ salad and chips & salsa

Lasagna w/ garlic bread, salad

Sloppy Joes, fries, veggie

Meat Pie

BBQ chicken w/ baked potato

Taco Soup w/ cheese, chips

Breakfast casserole

Jan's Burrito's, w/ lettuce, avacado, olives, tomatoes

Butter Chicken w/ mashed potatoes and beans.

No comments: